Ads 468x60px

Rechercher dans ce blog

Translate

samedi 13 avril 2013

Baked Asparagus Frittata




Baked Asparagus Frittata




Good afternoon! I’m excited to announce a new collaboration with Chesapeake TASTE Magazine. At the beginning of each month, I’ll post an original, seasonal recipe on my new online column, called Fresh Vegetarian. This month I chose to create a springtime take on mybasic baked frittata recipe. It’s as delicious as it is beautiful, and deceptively simple to make, too. Find the full recipe at TASTE’s Fresh Vegetarian.

P.s. Also check out the comments on this week’s Food Matters Project recipe, cassoulet with lots of vegetables, selected by Keely Marie. When the temps hit 90 this weekend, I started sweating at the mere thought of turning on the oven. Next week, we’re cooking rhubarb sauce! Yes!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire